Terms of Policy
Please review the FAQ’s & Pre/Post treatment instructions for the service you are interested in.
A 30% Non-refundable deposit is required to secure your appointment. Your deposit will be deducted from your total amount at the end of service rendered during your appointment. The deposit must be paid at checkout to confirm your appointment.
You may Reschedule BEFORE 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. Your deposit will be transferred to a service within 30 days. You may only Reschedule your appointment ONCE.
Cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment are Non-refundable or Transferable.
For the safety of our clients, we have made some changes mandated by Durham Public Health to help minimize the spread of COVID.
- Please be punctual for your appointment and call when you have arrived. If you are early, we ask that you wait in your car.
- Consultation forms will be sent to you and must be filled out before arriving at your appointment.
- COVID forms, hand sanitizer and masks will be available for you upon entrance.
- We no longer have a waiting room so it important that you show up to your appointment alone. Guests will be asked to wait outside.
Arriving to your treatment late may result in a shorter treatment time. This is necessary in order for me to stay on schedule and accommodate my next scheduled appointment.
Shortened appointments will not result in a lowered price for your treatment.
If you are 15 minutes late to your appointment then your appointment will be cancelled and rescheduled.
Please be aware that this is considered a cancellation/no show.
I consistently provide an environment for myself and for my clients that is safe, clean, and disease free.
I ask clients to please cancel and reschedule their appointment if they are not well and have any kind of contagious viral or bacterial
infection. Coming into The O Spot care when you are unwell puts other clients at risk of getting infected.
Please remember that I have the right to respectfully refuse performing a treatment until you’ve recovered.
Sanitation is a top priority at The O Spot. We use professional medical grade disinfectants, sanitizers, sterilizers,
and Health Canada outlined chemicals to disinfect all tools, equipment, and surfaces. Tools and linens are never reused before they are
thoroughly cleaned. All linens are thoroughly laundered after each use. If at any time an item cannot be thoroughly cleaned after
use it is disposed of.
Medical history forms must be filled out by all clients. This information is collected in order to ensure I have a clear understanding
of your medical history, medications, active topical being used, allergies, and recent surgeries. This will enable me to clearly identify
any contraindications to treatments or products.
The goal is to always ensure you are an optimal candidate for treatment(s) and to identify if a treatment needs to be altered to suit your needs.
Your health and safety is top priority - therefore it is mandatory to fill out all required forms and to be 100% honest in all answers.
All medical information will be kept confidential and I abide by all privacy laws.
Clients under the age of 18 must present written permission from their parents or guardian prior to their first service, or have their parents present at initial consultation.
Clients under 15 years of age must have a parent or guardian present at all times.
Method of Payment
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Interac are all accepted.
Gratuities are entirely at your discretion and are not included in the price of treatments but often range from 15% to 20% in the Spa Industry. Please remember that gratuities are much appreciated for time and services rendered but in no way expected.
Treatment and product pricing is subject to change at any time without notice.
Specials/Promo/Sales cannot be used or combined with any other offer, promotions or third-party gift certificates.
- Orders are shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays via Canada Post.
- Orders shipping within Canada will incur a $15 CAD flat-rate shipping charge.
- Shipments are sent out via Canada Post Expedited shipping, and usually arrive within a few days in the GTA.
- Once your item has been shipped you’ll receive an Order Fulfilled email, including the tracking number.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the COMPLETE address is filled-out correctly. Failing to do so may result in a returned item to sender, or a lost item.
- If item needs to be re-shipped due to the client’s error in inputting their address correctly, they will be charged the return fee as well as $15 CAD for the re-shipment.
US & International Shipping
- The O Spot does not ship to the US or internationally, however if you wish you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a special order to your address.
Please include what you are hoping to purchase, and your full address. An invoice including the shipping cost will be emailed to you for your review.
- The O Spot is not responsible for customs & duties or potential brokerage fees you may incur.
Returns & Exchanges
- All online shop and in-store purchases are final sale.
- Should you experience reaction due to skincare, you must contact email@example.com within 7-days of receiving your item with details of your reaction and what other skincare you are using with it.
Your email will be reviewed to assess what may be causing a reaction and if an exchange may be granted. It is the client’s responsibility to return the item either via mail or an arranged drop-off to The O Spot in order to process the return.
- All treatments are not refundable or transferable.
- Series of Treatments Return Policy: The O Spot is unable to refund payment of treatment series once it has been purchased. However,
The O Spot will provide a credit of equal value for future use.